Communications Guiding Principles:
- Open & communicative with the public about matters related to the mission.
- Provide public information in a timely and accessible manner in accordance with policy
- Seek to go above & beyond legal requirements
- Establish open and honest relationships & communication with stakeholders
- Follow best practices for openness and communications as defined by third parties
- Balance openness and transparency with the confidentiality of proprietary company information and details about negotiations to win competitive projects for Ohio.
We are committed to helping companies of various sizes in our industry sectors. Large corporations have an established presence in key industries. Middle market companies are creating the majority of the jobs and capital investment. Small businesses are innovators and drive future job growth. JobsOhio uses grant and loan programs to support job creation, new capital investment and Ohio economic development. Executed agreements with companies that receive grant or loan assistance from JobsOhio are reported on this page.
JobsOhio Financial Statements & IRS Filings
JobsOhio’s activities are accounted for on a fiscal year basis, ending June 30th of each year. These activities all fall under an enterprise fund, reporting all financial activity, assets and liabilities using the accrual basis of accounting in the same manner as with private sector businesses. To see JobsOhio financial statements and IRS Filings, please click below.
Independent Performance Assessment of JobsOhio
June 14, 2018
In accordance with our commitment to governance and transparency, JobsOhio’s Board is pleased to share the independent performance assessment of JobsOhio conducted by an independent global management consulting firm.
Understanding JobsOhio's Funding
JobsOhio’s funding model is unlike the funding model for any economic development organization in the country in that absolutely no tax dollars or other public dollars are used to support it. JobsOhio is a private nonprofit corporation wholly funded by an independent private source – the profits from the JobsOhio Beverage System (JOBS) liquor enterprise.