JobsOhio Growth Capital
JobsOhio Growth Capital is intended to allocate individual investments ($250K -$3M) into Ohio-based early-stage venture-backed companies.
Provide qualifying early-stage companies with financial support to enable them to fuel and sustain scale up growth and become Ohio’s next generation of great employers.
JobsOhio Growth Capital will be allocated to companies via Convertible loan or Direct Equity investments. If convertible loan, the loans will convert at JobsOhio discretion, upon next equity fund raise or other third-party valuation.
Criteria to Qualify
- Ohio venture-backed portfolio company having already achieved $3-5m professional financing
- Sponsored and recommended to JobsOhio by a qualified Venture Sponsor
- Venture Sponsor must be willing to commit at least a 1:1 match to JobsOhio investment, on mirrored
- Convertible loan standard terms (non-negotiable), and at valuations established by lead VC investors.
- JobsOhio target sector company types, with special emphasis on IT and Healthcare
- Companies who have completed Seed, Series A or B rounds
- Demonstrates significant growth over last 12 months (financial and employment)
- Candidate submissions falling outside of target sectors may be brought to JO IC for consideration
Required Submission Materials
- Company situation summary
- Latest investor pitch deck
- Financial history: financial history (BS, P&L, CF) and projections; capitalization table