Quality of life
- Ohio ranks No. 1 for affordability (examining the costs of daily life and housing and the money households have available) according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Ohio consistently ranks among the country's most affordable housing markets.
- The median home value in Ohio is $131,400, less than half what it is in New York.
- The median list price per square foot is $97.
- The median rent price is $995.
- Recreation amenities include 74 state parks, two of the nation's top amusement parks, and boating, fishing and swimming in Lake Erie.
- Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati are home to professional baseball, football, basketball, hockey and soccer teams.
- Ohio is home to world-class cultural attractions, including zoos, botanical gardens, science centers, symphony orchestras and art museums.
- The Pro Football Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force are three of many popular and well-known attractions across the state.