- 60 percent of the U.S. and Canadian populations lie within a day's drive of Ohio.
- There are nine foreign trade zones in Ohio, more than any other state in the region.
- Major hubs such as Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Toronto, New York City, Washington, D.C., Charlotte and Atlanta are within a 1-1.5 hour flight.
- Ohio is situated on the nation's inland river system and crisscrossed by the interstate roadway system.
- One fourth of Ohio's land is forest acreage.
- Ohio's northern border includes 312 coastline miles along Lake Erie.
- The Great Lakes make up the largest freshwater system in the world.
- The Ohio River forms Ohio's southern border, with more than 400 miles of waterways that connect to and from over 85 percent of the nation's major cities.
- Ohio's geological makeup provides fuel and raw materials for manufacturing and an abundance of affordable, reliable energy.