Ohio ranks among the world’s largest economies – rich with resources, technology, education, globally recognized companies, and skilled Ohioans with a strong work ethic.
Here you will find opportunities to make your business and personal lives rewarding.
Life in Ohio
Ohio offers executives and their employees a high quality of life. With a low cost of living, four seasons, urban and rural life, and world-class educational opportunities, you can find what you need for personal and business fulfillment in Ohio.
In Ohio, You’ll Find:
- 16 major metropolitan areas including Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Columbus with large populations, quality talent, and anchor institutions.
- More than 200 colleges and universities produce the talent you need and can partner on research.
- The world’s best medical centers which provide top-of-the-line care.
- Seven commercial airports to connect you with locations worldwide for business and vacation.
- 74 state parks for recreation and relaxation.
- Seven major league sports teams (including baseball, basketball, and football) with avid fanbases.
- A diversified state economy to promote stability and economic growth and development.
Talent in Ohio
What you do can be powered by industrious, skilled Ohioans. Ohio is home to an abundant and diverse talent pool specializing in a variety of industries.
JobsOhio has created a multi-faceted approach to helping companies investing in Ohio find and train talent.
Market Access from Ohio
Ohio is a day’s drive to population and industry epicenters in Chicago, New York, Detroit, and Toronto. You’ll be near Honda’s North American headquarters, gene therapy research at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, and a variety of other notable companies and operations.
Ohio also has an integrated transportation infrastructure connected by highways, intermodal facilities, airports, fresh water, and low-cost energy that enables companies to obtain raw materials, produce goods and reach customers more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Companies in Ohio
Global Market Leaders Prosper in Ohio
Aerospace and Aviation
Food and Agribusiness
Logistics and Distribution
Energy and Chemicals
Services and Incentives to Get You Started
JobsOhio offers a variety of performance-based incentives to assist companies that are starting, relocating, or expanding operations in the state. This funding can support workforce development, research and development, revitalization, and other elements to help you grow your business in Ohio.
JobsOhio offers multiple initiatives related to site and building development. From readily available sites to assistance for site upgrades, find the support you need to choose a location, customize the facility, and begin operations.