JobsOhio offers multiple initiatives related to site and building development, all with the shared goal of encouraging job creation and capital investment within our state.
As part of JobsOhio’s free services for companies within our targeted industry sectors, our project management team routinely performs in depth statewide site and building searches. Our team is capable of leveraging an extensive network of utility providers, brokers, permitting agencies, and economic development professionals, all while maintaining confidentiality for your organization. If you are interested in having us perform a search on your behalf, please contact us and one of our project managers will be in touch to discuss how we may best meet your real estate and project needs.
View detailed information about our authenticated sites with quantified utility and due diligence details offering speed, risk and cost benefits to locating businesses.
View detailed information on all available sites and buildings in Ohio.
Grants and loans to eligible job creators to improve underutilized property.
Grants and loans for speculative development projects.
Engineering due diligence and speculative development in Southern and Eastern Ohio.
Support for distressed communities with non-traditional projects and to develop growth strategies.
State of Ohio Resources
- Roadwork Development (629) Funds
- Opportunity Zones
- Rural Industrial Park Loan Program
- Ohio Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- ODOT Transportation Improvement Districts (TIDs)
- Ohio Water Development Authority (OWDA) Loan Programs
- Ohio EPA Financial Assistance Programs (assistance opportunities with brownfields as well as water and wastewater systems)