News & Press
JobsOhio Inclusion Grant Supports Circle M Farms Feed & Supply
Funding will support the company in building a new food processing facility
Company Name: Circle M Farms Feed & Supply
Industry Sector: Food and Agribusiness
Company Profile: A commercial distributor of agricultural products and a food processor for wholesale meat products.
- JobsOhio program: JobsOhio Inclusion Grant (JOIG)
- About program: The JOIG provides financial support for eligible projects in designated distressed communities and/or for businesses owned by underrepresented populations across the state.
- Support amount: $50,000
- Type of Project: Expansion
- Site jurisdiction: Scioto
- Region: Southeast Ohio
- Capital Investment: $600,000
About the project:
Circle M Farms Feed & Supply, a commercial distributor of agricultural products and a food processor for wholesale meat products, plans to construct a new food processing facility. At full operations, the company projects the creation of eight jobs in Jackson County.
The JobsOhio Inclusion Grant will be used toward the purchase of new machinery and equipment and construction costs for the new facility.
“Circle M Meats would like our loyal customers to know they will be able to buy fresh and frozen meat here in Jackson County. We will be taking appointments for summer processing for pork and beef! I would also like to thank OhioSE, JobsOhio and Jackson County Economic Development for their assistance in making this project a reality.” - Tami Mercer, owner, Circle M Meats
JobsOhio, Ohio Southeast Economic Development, and Jackson County Economic Development