Browse our image and video library, or contact us for media inquiries
CONNECT WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERTS
Learn about our recent partnerships driving job creation and investment.Read Media Releases
Find Images & Video
Our JobsOhio image and video library provides images and stories chronicling why companies choose Ohio, thrive here, and grow here.
Great things are happening here
- JobsOhio is a private non-profit economic development corporation designed to drive job creation and new capital investment in Ohio through business attraction, retention, and expansion efforts.
- We have a unique operating model with private funding that has served as an example for other economic development organizations across the country. No public or taxpayer dollars are used.
- We work in tandem with six regional partners and hundreds of local economic development organizations to deliver a local touch. This allows us to scale the work we do across the state.
- Our board of directors comprises CEOs from the top industries in Ohio, and our executive team–who have a combined 200-plus years of experience –are experts in Ohio’s nine key industries and five cross-sectors.
Our sites, talent, innovation, and partnership drive powerful results. Learn more about how we’re transforming Ohio here.
- Ohio has a VC growth rate of 3.68% in 2021 that is far greater than California’s (-16.04) and far greater than Washington’s (-31.68) –two of the biggest high-tech hubs in the world.
- JobsOhio’s 10 targeted industries represent one-third of Ohio’s gross state product, just 22% of its employment, and 40% of Ohio’s payroll. Select an industry for more information.
JobsOhio Regional Network
JobsOhio collaborates closely with six regional economic development partners across the state who are experts in and drivers of capital investment in their respective regions. Select a region below for more information including data on economy, residents and workers, industries, trends, and top employers: